8.22.2011

Day ... erm, 14?

It's been quiet here... too quiet. But I have been busy and made good progress. At least I think that I did!

Ok, what have I done till the last entry... everything has been undercoated black and all parts expect the crypt buildings got the stone parts painted in a grey midtone. After a few tryouts I am now satisfied with the palette and hope this will speed up painting the rest .

But one thing horrifies me already, painting all the skulls which are really uncountable on all the different parts.

But now a quick WIP-picture with my mobile. Better ones when I'm done with those nasty skulls...


2 comments:

Marty McFly said...

Die vielen Schädel lassen nicht nur die Besucher der Gruft gruseln, sondern auch den Todesmeister selbst ;-)

Anonymous said...

mmm. die Ziellinie rückt näher. Ich bin gespannt.